About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why a casket for a small child???

Someone e-mailed me a very fitting devotion the other day, and this link was on the page. It sums up all that I feel and want to be able to say. You can click here to read it.
http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com/2009/12/caskets-should-never-be-made-child.html

Thank you Erin....

2 comments:

  1. claudine@orphanscry.comDecember 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM

    So thankful for those who truly have seen the Light at the end of this dark tunnel...who "comfort those who mourn."

    Although I experiencially don't know what you're going through, I have experienced pain and trauma in other ways...and I've been given the privilege of "bearing one another's burdens" in the Spirit.

    I promise to keep carrying you to Jesus.

    Until all the wrong is made right...I'll be praying.

    Clinging,

    Claudine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan and Amanda, Your beautiful people! Jordan, Macie, Kaylee and Carter are all beautirful children individually and as members of your very special clan. Blessing for the New Year!
    Sincere warm wishes and heartfelt happiness for you all!
    Pam Moran

    ReplyDelete

Followers