About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Golf Tournament

We want to say "thank you" to everyone who attended the 2nd Annual Macie Memorial Golf Tournament and to everyone who brought desserts and auction items. The weather was beautiful, the food was great, and the time with family and friends was a blessing. All the money raised went directly to African Vision of Hope www.africanvisionofhope.org. We felt this would be a good way to honor Macie. She had such a heart for these children, and my other kids do too. Jordan is already asking when he can be Missionary so he can go to Zambia and help the children. Judi Bertels presented us with a beautiful quilt that has the precious hand prints of the children from one of their schools. My children think this is the greatest treasure. Not only do we have an item from Africa, they have a visible reminder of the children we can help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers