About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Macie's tooth



We had the strangest thing happen to us the other day.... The past week has been exceptionally tough on all of us, and we are missing Macie more and more each day. Jordan and Kaylee were outside playing when Kaylee looked down and found this tooth. It is Macie's tooth! She lost it last year about this time and dropped it outside. It was absolutely amazing that Kaylee found this after a year of rain, snow, dirt work, landscaping, etc. It was nice to get a little piece of Macie-even if it is only her tooth.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing. God is good. He shows his love to us in the funniest ways sometimes.
    Love you, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether a tooth, a locket of hair, or a picture she drew...she is always yours and with you. May you always love the smile that you get when you feel her spirit within you!
    "When life is too hard to stand...kneel."
    I pray for you often!
    Love ya,
    Kelli Linkis <><<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, Ryan and family - I can only imagine the nightmare you are living and I am sure I am not close to what you are living through - my husband and I pray for you often and lift you up at our church during prayer/praise requests. I hope you are going through some sort of grief therapy. I am comforted by your faith in God. Hold on to that - and know that this is not the kind of world He would have us live in - and that the time is nearly up and He will come for those who sleep and those of us still living. no more tears, no more pain, no more sadness, no more sickness. I pray for that day and I pray that somehow soon you will all be able to breath and smile and not be sooo sad. you're good people

    ReplyDelete

Followers