About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Going crazy....

Kaylee turned 7 this week (the age Macie was when she died), and I wasn't expecting it to bother me so much....but it did. I look at how young and small Kaylee is, and it's just not fair for a little girl that young to die. There is so much Macie didn't get to see, do, and experience, and I am having a really hard time dealing with that right now. Kaylee gets to celebrate another birthday, but Macie didn't....how is that fair??? I'm scared of loosing Kaylee too. There is just something about the age of 7 that is really freaking me out right now! Just pray for us.....

5 comments:

  1. i pray and think about you guys often. macie is safe and keeping an eye on all of you, including her brothers and sister. and don't think about waht she's missing out on. she's experiencing so much cooler stuff in heaven than she would ever experience here on earth. keep the faith and know that even though you may not physically see her, she's with you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. claudine@orphanscry.comJanuary 18, 2010 at 4:44 PM

    There aren't words. I wish there were...words to heal and comfort and assure you. God is faithful. I AM praying...and will keep on praying for ALL of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you and Ryan. I wish I knew how to encourage you. Love you. Michelle Witt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, my younger son and I both had a hard time when he passed Daven in age. Through The Compassionate Friends I learned that the emotions we experience during this terrible time of transition are normal for grieving moms and younger siblings. Understanding from those who walked before me gave me hope that these feelings would eventually pass. (BTW, Jon is now 29 years old. Even so, he will always be Daven's little brother.) All of us grieving moms worry about losing another child. Sharing that fear with others who truly understand is good and healthy and brings a measure of comfort. I am walking before you and have learned much from those before me. I offer you my understanding and assure you that life will be good again some day. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other... Mark and I continue to pray daily for Macie's family. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your family are in my prayers always. I like what Anonymous Jean said - her words make sense - maybe God is talking to you through them - lean on Him as you are doing - don't let go and pray pray pray read your Bible hear Him talking to you - Psalms are wonderful - and remeber this He is coming back soon and this world will fall away but until then one foot in front of the other, continual prayer and enjoy the family you have and thankful for the time you had with Macie - you all are an amazing family May God's love and peace envelope you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers