About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalm 18:2


Ryan and I haven't been doing so well...The cold and dark days just add to the depression we feel. I think this month has been one of the hardest so far. The kids seem to be hurting a little more these days too. The idea of living with this hurt the rest of our lives is very daunting. There are so many days that I don't think I can do it. We have to put our trust in God, but it just really, really hard right now.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Amanda, Ryan and Family,
    I just wanted you all to know that I pray for you often and think about all of you every day. The dark winter days can make anyone feel depressed and blue, but add to that the weight of your grief and I can't imagine how difficult your days must be! Just hang on to the fact that with each passing day, Spring is that much closer and I hope and pray for all of you that this will be a time of renewal and healing. I know that Macie is always going to be with you and that she is indeed your guardian angel. Much love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. claudine@orphanscry.comFebruary 8, 2010 at 10:49 AM

    Praying Amanda. Press through, holding on to Jesus with all that's in you. It will all be worth it when you see Jesus face to face. Please don't give up -- not any of you! I've seen others make it through this kind of excrutiating pain and sadness by the grace, mercy, and love of God. I am filled with hope FOR you. I am believing FOR you. And, I promise to keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, remember this isn't God's world but a sinful world and that is why people hurt. I am not saying you did anything to deserve this - so don't go there - just that God does love all of you and that He is hurting for you too - just like He did when His son died BUT KNOW this too - His love is bigger than our pain and He has overcome this world and you all hold on to Him and you will see your sweet Macie again only in a better place. Hang on keep on Hold on Breathe and know that people are praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers