About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Monday, June 28, 2010

camp

We are asking for lots of prayer this week. I am leaving this morning with Jordan and Kaylee for church camp. Carter is staying behind with Ryan because he is not old enough to go. We will be at camp until Friday. I have never left any of my children for that long, and I am really nervous about it. My family has not been separated since the accident. In fact, the last time we were apart is when our tragedy happened. Ryan left for Canada just hours before Macie was killed. We are looking forward to camp, but I am having way too many flashbacks of that day. Please pray that we return safely and Ryan and Carter stay out of harms way.
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your entire family this week! Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you received my email prior to leaving. I have and will continue to pray. "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide beneath the shadow of the Almighty...Let the Beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him for He shields him all the day long. And the one the Lord LOVES rests between His shoulders."

    ReplyDelete

Followers