About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Macie's 9th Birthday

Tuesday, August 10th was Macie's 9th birthday. We went to the cemetery with the family to release balloons again, and then to my parent's house to swim. Macie enjoyed having her birthday party at their house so she could hang out in the pool. We've decided to keep that tradition alive. I keep wondering how tall she would be, what her hair would look like, what gymnastics level she would be in....I will always wonder about these things. I see some of her old friends growing up, and all I have are memories of Macie as a 7 year old.  We miss her so much! I can't believe two birthday's have already passed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to find a way to hang onto Macie's birthday traditions. I'm sure she would have been pleased. May you hold tight to the hope that someday the answers to all your questions will be revealed. Love you! Michelle W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amanda,

    I think of you often. Kailea remembered Macie on her birthday. She started to sing her happy birthday...but couldn't get too far into the song before tears stopped her in her tracks. Just wanted you to know.

    Thank you for sharing your journey on your blog.

    Aby Garvey

    ReplyDelete

Followers