About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Missing Macie on her 10th Birthday

It was 10 years ago, today, that I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Macie. It breaks my heart that we can't watch her celebrate this milestone or see the wonderful girl she would become. I made this cake with Kaylee in memory of Macie on her birthday.

Macie's 7th birthday and sadly the last we had to celebrate with her

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of Macie & family today..Hugs & Love to all.

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. claudine@orphanscry.comAugust 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM

    Think of and pray for you all often.

    He never lets go,

    Claudine

    ReplyDelete

Followers