About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Never too young to make an impact

I received the greatest gift today. Our neighbor shared this touching story which clearly shows who Macie was. I am forever grateful for this recount of how my daughter's life was able to touch others at such a young age. You can read the story below.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3111916/1/Remembrance
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys. I just wanted to say thank you for all the help in my eclectic faith journey. I'm always thinking of your family, despite not being nearly as physically present as I once was. The grief in Macie's absence is so raw and real, but we march on... I sincerely wish the Crow family all the best. Ryan, you've been so good to me, helping me with my bike and whatever else over the years. Jordan, I'll never forget the day you taught me how to ride without training wheels, at age 12. Kaylee, you're so beautiful and I pray that you're in good health. You were an adorable little girl and you've blossomed into a beautiful young woman. I hope my Billie Eilish covers I do in my yard don't disturb yah too badly? I sing 'em to be ironic, I promise! /genuinely

    And finally: Carter. I imagine you don't remember me very well, as when we were closest (in 2009) you were only a toddler. But I remember you fondly and I deeply appreciate it when you personally bring my food orders to my front door when delivery drivers confuse our houses...

    Peace be with you all,

    ---Gabi, an eclectic spiritualist that primarily believes in Creator above all else; essentially, I'm a mystic. Do no harm, take no shit.

    I love you all so dearly.

    May we all find peace ; I'm sure where Mace is, she's on a heavenly frequency and having a really wonderful time. I'm sure she's smiling down at my writing this note

    I'll see you all around when I'm the area, I'm sure

    --GG

    ReplyDelete

Followers