About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Macie's Day of Sunshine

I am officially declaring Macie's birthday as "Macie's Day of Sunshine!" Ryan and I decided not to host a golf tournament this year since we are now foster parents, and life has been more hectic than usual. The tournament was a lot of work, and it didn't have the outreach I was looking for.  I knew there had to be a better idea to honor Macie and to help others, so I came up with "Macie's Day of Sunshine." Since Macie was a ray of sunshine and brightened everyone's day, we are asking others to help that spirit live on.  I have created a facebook event for it, and over 200 people have already signed-up! We are asking for everyone to take a moment to look around, and see who you can bring a little sunshine to on August 10. Pay for a cup of coffee, buy a lunch, mow a lawn, pick-up trash, or make a donation. Just do something to bring a smile to someone's face! Once you do, visit our blog, and post "Happy Birthday!" or share your story of how someone was blessed. Thanks in advance, and remember to live everyday to the fullest.

Here are some pictures of Macie's birthdays. This would be her 12th birthday. Oh, how I wish I knew what she would look like, and who she would be...


 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Macie. Your grandpa and I miss you terribly. It's so hard to beleive that you would now be 12 years old. We look forward to the day that we will walk in the sunshine with you again. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Macie..sweet..innocent..daughter..sister..grand daughter..full of hope..Macie. I know your Mom,Dad,Brothers,Sister,Grandparents and every life you touched misses you. Still wondering why God allowed you to leave this earth so soon. I faithfully pray everyday is a play day in heaven..and has all the rainbows you want. Happy Birthday! Love Norma & Lindell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Macie, Uncle Gary and I think of you everyday with a big smile in our hearts. We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Macie!, a little late but a beautiful ray of sunshine it was. :) thanks for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t know if you remember me...
    I’ve been thinking about your family again recently...wondering how all of you are doing. Praying for you. God continue to bless, strengthen and comfort you and enable you to keep your confident hope in Him. This world is not our home. 💓🙏🗡

    ReplyDelete

Followers