About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Crow's Nest

I find myself having a hard time posting things about the other kids here. I want this to be a page about Macie and our journey through grief. I started a new page for those of you that want to see what the other 3 are up to. It's also away to keep a record of our daily life. We feel like we are navigating our way through a black cloud and I'm afraid I will forget that I actually did live a life. I'm hoping it will become a page for us and the kids to look at and remember what we did. The link is to the left of this page. It is titled The Crow's Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers