About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kittens

I forgot to tell you that Macie's cat had her kittens 2 weeks ago today. Unfortunately, we don't know how many there are. Brooke hid them in the crawl space under our bedroom. We could finally hear them meowing last night. We can't wait for them to come out to see which kitten we will keep. We are going to name the kitten Cassidy. After Pastor Fred was shot, Macie told me that she wanted a daughter named Cassidy, just like Pastor Fred, when she grew up. We will keep you posted! If anyone is looking for a kitten, let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers