About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Macie's Artwork


I wanted to share some drawings of Macie's. She loved to be creative. The picture above was on my mother-in-laws refrigerator. She found it tucked beneath some other papers a couple of days after her funeral. I will be posting some amazing pictures from the day of the funeral soon and you will understand why this was so amazing to all of us.
.
What's even more bizarre, is that 3 nights ago, my mother was going through some old mother's day gifts from the grandchildren and found this from Jordan (the picture posted below) in her mother's day box from 2007 (when Jordan would have been 7). This picture had been in the box for 2 years still perfectly folded without any wrinkles. How incredibly weird is that!!! We are still trying to find out exactly when Macie made her picture. My mother-in-law can recall her making it at her house and hanging it on the fridge within the last couple of months.


The picture below is a self-portrait. She always included her mole! Isn't that cute.
She loved that beauty mark.


This was from her 2nd grade class



This was a drawing/painting that she worked on for over a month.
She was constantly taking it off the wall and adding some other design, paint, or glitter.
It is now framed in our sitting room.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I have goosebumps about the rainbow sun pictures! That is so, so, amazing! I love her self-portrait!

    ReplyDelete

Followers