About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Faith

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."- Philippians 4:13

I have heard a lot of people saying, "you are so strong" and "how are you doing this?" I want to clarify that we are not strong, but our God is! It is His strength that we allow to work through us in this tragic time. Being strong is all we have if we want to survive. There is not another option! I praise God for our salvation through Christ because without it we would completely crumble. We have the blessed hope and assurance of seeing Macie again someday. However, in the meantime, we need to be parents to our other three children here on Earth. They deserve good parents just like Macie did, and we need to be strong for them everyday!

.
Philippians 4:4-94:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice! 4:5 Let everyone see your gentleness. The Lord is near! 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. 4:7 And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. All little girls go to Heaven, where your lives will be fully restored through Jesus Christ. Thanks be to God. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Followers