About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Amanda Crow. I am a mother of four amazing children: three who are here with me on earth, and one who is awaiting our reunion in heaven. I am a homeschooling mom who embraces the life God has given me.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Macie's crafts

My family was remembering all the crafty stuff Macie used to do. These are two pictures of Kaylee wearing a shirt that Macie made her (by hand at her Grandma Carla's house). She also made me a dress, but it was too tight so I don't have a picture of me wearing it. It is still hanging in my closet (you should see the material it was made from-really funny!)





2 comments:

  1. Amanda - we lost our dear 7 year old daughter, Karis in February. She sounds a lot like Macie - into gymnastics and art. Their birthdays were only a day apart. Our Karis was born on Aug. 11, 2001. She died suddenly and unexpectedly while playing in our home. I think you and I are at similar grieving stages. If you would like to e-mail me, please do. My husband is currently working on a memorial website for Karis.

    In Christ,

    Monica Winter
    monica@winterville.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention, I found your blog from your note on MaryBeth Chapman's website. MaryBeth certainly expresses very well what we grieving parents are experiencing.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Followers